Accomplished Toms River Law Firm Litigates Employment Matters
Skilled New Jersey attorneys represent both employers and employees
Cases involving alleged misconduct on the job threaten the well-being of both workers and businesses. Heizler Pentony, P.C. Attorneys at Law delivers comprehensive legal support to employers and employees in a full range of workplace matters. From our Toms River office, we litigate cases involving wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation and other issues. Whether in court or before administrative authorities, our lawyers have the knowledge and background to assert your legal rights effectively. New Jersey’s laws contain some strong protections for employees, and our firm provides detailed advice both to workers who believe they have been mistreated and businesses seeking to limit their legal exposure.
Dedicated lawyers serve as strong advocates in all types of claims
Our experience in this complicated legal field benefits both employers and employees. We always offer a free initial consultation to help clients understand legal issues such as:
- Discrimination — We are strong advocates in litigation involving New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination and related federal rules barring mistreatment based on sex, race, religion, age or other characteristics. By providing prompt, accurate advice, we will help you anticipate how your case might proceed.
- Wrongful termination — Most New Jersey employment is at-will, meaning that workers can be fired for any reason or no reason. However, if a dismissal reflects unlawful discrimination or retaliation, there might be a legal remedy.
- Harassment — Employees are entitled to a working environment that is free of mistreatment. We litigate cases where someone alleges that they have been sexually pressured at work or repeatedly exposed to offensive conduct or speech.
- Retaliation — The law protects workers who report their employers’ improper behavior. Our firm handles whistleblower and false claims litigation in both state and federal court.
- Unemployment appeals — If you have been denied unemployment benefits, we can explain the relevant New Jersey standards. Dismissed workers do have the legal right to appeal these decisions, and we can help you evaluate your likelihood of success.
Throughout the Jersey Shore, individuals and businesses trust us to guide them on employment matters whether they need representation in court or advice on how to avert unlawful workplace conduct.
Contact a Toms River employment law attorney for a free initial consultation
Heizler Pentony, P.C. Attorneys at Law represents employers and employees throughout the Jersey Shore in workplace litigation. Please call 732-281-3339 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Toms River office.