Toms River Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Aid Injured Workers
Dedicated New Jersey advocates seek appropriate benefits for clients
Injuries on the job are an unfortunate fact of life, and the complicated New Jersey workers’ compensation system can make an already difficult situation even more frustrating. At Heizler Pentony, P.C. Attorneys at Law in Toms River, we help clients manage the legal details of workers’ comp claims so that they can obtain the benefits they are entitled to. If you are injured, regardless of fault, you are entitled to have all of your medical bills paid in addition to a portion of your wages for work time missed due to your injury. Finally, you might be entitled to a lump sum settlement for any permanent injury that you may have sustained. Our attorneys will evaluate your injury and tell you what to anticipate throughout the proceedings. If your employer’s insurance company tries to block your benefits, we will fight to get you what you deserve.
Knowledgeable assistance throughout the workers’ compensation process
For clients along the Jersey Shore, we prepare thorough claims for injured employees and advocate for them at every phase of the proceeding. Depending on your specific circumstances, you might be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical costs — Necessary and reasonable medical costs are covered for workplace injuries. If a dispute arises, we can present the relevant medical evidence on your behalf.
- Temporary total disability — These benefits are paid if the employee’s medical condition prevents them from working for at least seven days. These are paid as a percentage of the employee’s normal wages until they have reached maximum medical improvement.
- Permanent partial disability — If someone suffers an injury that cannot be healed but permits them to return to work at some point, compensation is available depending on the specific loss.
- Permanent total disability — A severe workplace injury that prevents someone from ever performing gainful employment again can result in disability payments that run through retirement age.
- Death benefits — After a tragic work death, family members can be eligible for a percentage of lost wages and funeral costs.
If you have suffered a work-related injury or illness, contact us immediately for a free consultation. Don’t believe for a second that the insurance company directing your treatment is looking out for you. They aren’t, but we will.
Contact a New Jersey workers’ compensation lawyer for a free initial consultation
Heizler Pentony, P.C. Attorneys at Law assists Jersey Shore clients suffering from work-related injuries or illnesses. Please call 732-281-3339 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Toms River office.